Sunday, January 20, 2013

Manic Monday #1

Hey Guys! I'm so excited to be hosting my first blog hop linky party. It will run from Sunday at 9pm EST to Saturday at 9pm EST. There will be features each week. However, since this is the first party, I'm just going to share with you some of the stuff I've been up to lately.

The best Lemon Peppered Chicken by cupcake-n-bake.blogspot.com photo ThebestLemonPepperedChickenbycupcake-n-bakeblogspotcom_zps7e9244e4.jpg


Stawberry Banana cupcakes by cupcake-n-bake photo StawberryBananacupcakesbycupcake-n-bake_zpsf8d1ab0f.jpg

No Bake Pudding Pie by Cupcake-n-Bake.blogspot.com photo NoBakePuddingPiebyCupcake-n-Bakeblogspotcom_zps02282f41.jpg

There is also a really great giveaway going on here.

Well, that's about enough of that. Are you ready to party? 


Cupcake-n-Bake

Here are the rules:
  1. You must grab a button. There is a code over on the sidebar. Please help promote this party. The more people who come, the more who see your posts.
  2. Please follow me on either facebooktwitter, or by email. If you are following by email, please let me know. You can see what else I'm on up at the top of the sidebar. 
  3. Please visit other blogs. You're getting traffic from them, so return the favor. 
  4. Do Not link up Etsy shops, whole blogs, or giveaways. Those will be deleted. 
  5. Link your posts. Be sure you use the url to the specific posts.
  6. Have fun and party hard!


Print Friendly and PDF

10 comments :

  1. Haha, I just started a link up party also! Today is my first day too! I will link up to you, if you link up to me! Good luck on your party, you have some great sweets shown!

    Cynthia at http://FeedingBig.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I returned the favor. Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for hosting - I linked up. I added the link to my Blog Hops page {I hope it's okay that I didn't add the button - to many of them make the page look awful!} and I also added the link at the bottom of my post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A link is perfectly ok. Thanks for linking up!

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for hosting!! I added your button to my party page and put a text link in the post. :)

    Have a wonderful week.
    Hugs
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the invitation! You've got a great start here...! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are very appreciated. Thank you so much for taking the time to do so! :) Unfortunately, I can no longer allow Anonymous commenters due to the amount of spam I have been receiving.