Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Introduction

So, I've recently decided to start blogging. I figure this gives me an excuse to bake more. In the past, I've gotten most of my ideas from other bloggers, but now I'm feeling a bit more confident in my abilities. So, I've decided to share. Check out some of my past work, and I'll share some new stuff soon! 

One of my first cakes

Second cake: the sprinkles did not want to cooperate

Easter Egg cookies ( I got the idea from Bake @ 350)

Toadstool cookies with buttercream icing: found the idea for these on the net ;)
My mother-in-law and I did this for my husband's groom's cake. It's the first time either of us have worked with fondant. Not too shabby, eh?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are very appreciated. Thank you so much for taking the time to do so! :) Unfortunately, I can no longer allow Anonymous commenters due to the amount of spam I have been receiving.