Sunday, April 28, 2013

Manic Monday #15

Hey there! I'm so glad you decided to join me for Manic Monday. Sorry I'm a little late today, but Hubby and I had prior engagements. If you follow me on twitter, I sent out a notification. If not, I'm sorry I'm late! As always, y'all are awesome, and we had wonderful link ups last week. It was so hard to choose the features, but I finally did it. I can't wait to see what you have this week!

 Manic Monday link party @cupcake_n_bake

Time for the lovely features:

First up, we have this awesome Fabric Vase from Meecha Meecha. It's super cute!

 Fabric Vase via Meecha Meecha

Next, this Banana Pudding Cake from Lamberts Lately is like a dream come true. Banana Pudding + Cake = to die for!

 Banana Pudding Cake via Lamberts Lately

Need a Mother's Day gift? How about this pretty vase from Lemon Tree Dwelling. It's totally kid friendly, too!

 Mother's Day Vase via Lemon Tree Dwelling

Lastly, we have some great Spring Cleaning Tips from The Taylor House. As much as we all dread it, it's getting that time. 

 Spring Cleaning Tips from The Taylor House

That's all guys! Thanks again for linking up. Be sure to grab a feature button below! 

Cupcake-n-Bake


Who's ready to party? Please grab a button {sidebar} and follow me through one of my many social media links!

Have fun!

 photo signature.jpg


Print Friendly and PDF

6 comments :

  1. Hi
    Thanks Rena for hosting the hop.
    Angel @ sewcraftyangel. Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my Mother's Day vases, Renea!! What a fun surprise! :) Hope you have a great week - thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Renea,
    Thanks, once again, for hosting!!

    I love all the bloggers' ideas....they're wonderful!

    Have a lovely evening!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for having me this week. Hope your Monday is fabulous.

    Best wishes,
    Natasha in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Renea for another party!
    I think the features are just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Miss Renea! I love coming to party at Manic Monday :) I hope you have a fabulous week :) Krista @ A Handful of Everything

    ReplyDelete

Comments are very appreciated. Thank you so much for taking the time to do so! :) Unfortunately, I can no longer allow Anonymous commenters due to the amount of spam I have been receiving.