Sunday, August 11, 2013

Manic Monday #28

Hey there, and welcome to Manic Monday. I'm so glad you decide to join me each and every week. Although I may not comment on every post, I always enjoy seeing what you link up.


 Manic Monday linky party @cupcake_n_bake 



Sometimes, I like to share your posts on google + and Pinterest. If you aren't on google +, you should join! If you don't have a pin it button, check out this post on how to add one. Trust me, you're readers will love it!


As usual, y'all linked up the best projects. I wish I could feature all of y'all!



Last week, I shared some of my favorite mobile game apps plus some of my drawings from Draw Something 2.

 Draw Something 2 drawings from @cupcake_n_bake.jpg

That's all I was up to last week. Are you ready for this week's features? I promise we have some great ones. You should really check out all the link ups from last week. I can't feature all of them, but I wish I could!

First up. we have Smores Dip by HoliMess. If you are like me, and can't really do the whole campfire thing, this is a great way to get your smores fix!

 Smores Dip via HoliMess

Next, we have Pecan Turtle Cookies via I Want Crazy. If by crazy Kat means crazy good then count me in. They look so ooey gooey. MMM-MMM.

 Butter Pecan Turtle Cookies

Lastly, we have Homemade Brownie Ice Cream Sandwiches from Hungry Happenings. My dad loves ice cream sandwiches, so I can't wait to make him these. He will flip!

 Homemade Brownie Ice Cream Sandwiches via Hungry Happenings


That's all for the features! For more, check out my google + page (where I shared a few more posts that caught my eye). Thanks again for linking up, and be sure to grab a button if you were featured.

Cupcake-n-Bake


Who's ready to party? Please grab a button {sidebar} and follow me through one of my many social media links!

Have fun!

 photo signature.jpg





Print Friendly and PDF

6 comments :

  1. Thank you so much for hosting! So happy to be back and partying with you!! Have a wonderful week. :)
    Hugs
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Renea for featuring my Turtle Cookies! Linking up again this week, thanks for hosting and hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you always have the best features Renea! thanks so much for the fun party :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the party Renea
    Beautiful features!! I'm going to check them now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Renea, thanks so much for hosting the party and wishing you a wonderful week!
    Julie from julieslifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Renea for featuring my S'mores Dip! I am so excited. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are very appreciated. Thank you so much for taking the time to do so! :) Unfortunately, I can no longer allow Anonymous commenters due to the amount of spam I have been receiving.