Sunday, May 26, 2013

Manic Monday #19

Hey there, and welcome to Manic Monday. I'm so glad you decide to join me each and every week. Although I may not comment on every post, I always enjoy seeing what you link up.

 Manic Monday linky party @cupcake_n_bake 

Sometimes, I like to share your posts on google + and Pinterest. If you aren't on google +, you should join! If you don't have a pin it button, check out this post on how to add one. Trust me, you're readers will love it!


As usual, y'all linked up the best projects. I wish I could feature all of y'all!



This week, I'm featuring some great treats for Summer. I hope that next week, I'll have even more awesome Summer favorites for a part 2 post (that means DIY, too).


 8 Fun #Summertime Treats via @cupcake_n_bake

So, since there are more than my usual 3 features, I'm only going to give you the link, name, and creator. Just know that I loved every single feature, and I can't wait to try them out.

Professional Homemade Pizza from I Dig Pinterest

 Professional Homemade Pizza via I Dig Pinterest

Banana Pancakes from Living Better Together

 Banana Pancakes via Living Better Together

Strawberry Shortcake Pops from Lemon Tree Dwelling

 Strawberry Shortcake Pops via Lemon Tree Dwelling

Mini Cinnamon Rolls from Todd & Lindsey

 Mini Cinnamon Rolls via Todd & Lindsey

Summer Sunset Wine Chiller from Kreative Creationz

 Summer Sunset Chiller via Kreative Creationz

Pinwheel Cookies on a Stick from Hoopla Palooza

 Pinwheel Cookies via Hoopla Palooza

Fruity Frozen Sangria from Just Dip it in Chocolate

 Fruity Frozen Sangria via Just Dip it in Chocolate

Oh, and I usually don't do this, but I thought this would go well with the theme...


 Non-Dairy Strawberry Banana Smoothie via @cupcake_n_bake


That's all for the features! Thanks again for linking up, and be sure to grab a button if you were featured.

Cupcake-n-Bake


Who's ready to party? Please grab a button {sidebar} and follow me through one of my many social media links!

Have fun!

 photo signature.jpg



Print Friendly and PDF

9 comments :

  1. Thanks again, Renea!

    Love your warm, inviting spot on the web!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my Strawberry Shortcake Pops, Renea! Hope you are enjoying your Memorial Day weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Renea
    Thanks so much for the party. May is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month and I'm inviting everyone to drop by and read about prevention and early detection. I hope you will take a couple of minutes to visit. Women have to support women in the fight for the cure. Please stop by if you can.
    All my best
    Angel @ sewcraftyangel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for having me today. Hope you have a wonderful week.

    Best wishes,
    Natasha in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAHOO! thank you SO much Renea for a wonderful memorial day surprise of my pinwheel cookies! have a wonderful week ahead :>D happy memorial day !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Renea for another party
    I wish you a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for featuring our cinnamon rolls! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, new to your party. Linked up my grilled teriyaki pineapple chicken.
    Dawn
    Spatulas On Parade

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so very much for featuring my Banana Pancakes, what a treat!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are very appreciated. Thank you so much for taking the time to do so! :) Unfortunately, I can no longer allow Anonymous commenters due to the amount of spam I have been receiving.